All returns covered under our 30-day return period are subject to the
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number issued by Black
Ridge must accompany all returns.
- RMA numbers must be obtained no later than 30 days from the date the
product was shipped. After 30 days, all product returns must be handled
directly by the manufacturer or warranty provider.
- All RMA numbers are valid for 10 days from the date of issuance.
- All products must be returned in like-new condition, including original
packaging, all documentation and accessories. Charges will be applied for
all missing accessories or parts.
- Black Ridge Customs will not accept items that have been physically
damaged or misused.
- Black Ridge Customs will not honor requests for exchanges except under
- All returns must be shipped freight prepaid.
- All related fees (shipping & return shipping fees) are
NON-REFUNDABLE for all products in all cases.
25% restocking fee applies to all refunds.
- Per State of California regulations, any taxes refunded in this
case will be calculated based on the final refund amount minus the
25% restocking fee, not the original purchase price. Please refer
for further information.
- Please allow 1-2 weeks for all refunds.
- After 30 days of the purchase date, all items that need to be returned
for any reason will not be refunded.
- Claim for missing accessories or product not as advertised must be
reported within 15 days from the date item is shipped.
After receiving your Return Merchandise
Authorization (RMA) Number
- Write your RMA number legibly on the return label or outside of the
- Return the item in its original packaging to the address given to you
in your email communication with us.
- All other returns to:
Black Ridge Returns Department
6418-A NE 119th Street
Vancouver, WA. 98686
Shipments that are refused without authorization,
or that are returned to us because the address was invalid, are subject
to a restocking fee of 25% plus applicable shipping and handling fees.
Per State of California regulations, any taxes refunded in this case will
be calculated based on the final refund amount minus the 25% restocking
fee, not the original purchase price. Please refer to http://www.boe.ca.gov/pdf/reg1655.pdf
for further information.
For warranty service, please check the product page to find out who the
warranty provider is for your particular product. In all cases, you must have a
RMA number. If Black Ridge is the warranty provider, you must obtain a RMA
number from us. If a manufacturer or third party is responsible, you must
obtain a RMA number from them. Please see the Manufacturer Warranty Section for
Unless otherwise noted, warranty terms apply only to merchandise shipped
within the USA. Merchandise forwarded to other international locations may not
be covered under the warranty. Please check with the manufacturer or warranty
provider prior to purchase.
SALES POLICY AGREEMENT
By placing an order at www.black-ridge.com, you the customer
has agreed to the terms and conditions of the sale as indicated on this
website. By placing an order at www.black-ridge.com, you the customer
has agreed to the total dollar amount of the sale, and authorized Black
Ridge Customs to collect payment via the payment method the customer
reserves the right to make changes to this site and these terms and
conditions at any time.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE
LAW, Black Ridge Security AND OTHER SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ALL OTHER
WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT
NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Black Ridge Customs attempts to be as accurate as possible in our content
and pricing. However, we cannot guarantee that the product
descriptions/specifications, pricing or any other content on the site is
accurate, complete, or current. In the event that a product is listed at an
incorrect price due to typographical, photographic, or technical error or error
in pricing information received from our suppliers, Black Ridge Customs shall
have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the
incorrect price. In addition, links to product reviews are intended to provide
visitors with additional information and professional opinion. However, due to
the industry's fast pace, reviews can become outdated and should not be
considered a substitute for doing ones own research. Thank you.